We’re in the midst of the cold winter, and we’ve still got several months to go. And unless you’re in the deep southern states where it’s always warm, you need to know how to protect yourself from the harsh cold… Now, you already generally know what to wear - a big winter coat, hat, gloves, and boots. But what keeps you warm? Specifically, which fabrics are designed to keep you warm when you’re out hunting, commuting to work, or on a hike? That’s exactly what we’ll talk about today! Let’s get into it…
- The History of Veterans Day
- 5 Unique Halloween Costume Ideas
- The 7 Best Things About Having a Cat
- 5 Southern Cupcakes that Will Drive Your Taste buds Wild
- 3 Amazing Travel Destinations You Probably Haven’t Thought to Go
- How to Gain More Freedom in Your Life: 4 Ways to Start Now
- The 5 Greatest Things About Having a Pet
- Why We Really Celebrate Labor Day
- The 5 Most Delicious Kinds of Southern Pies
- 5 Fun Outdoor Summer Activities to Try
- Show Off Your Adventurous Spirit With Our New Wandering Dog Clothing Line!
- Show Off Your Southern Pride with New Additions to our Southern Living Apparel Line
- Help Save the Environment with Our New National Wildlife Federation Clothing Line!
- Celebrate Your Originality With Our New Polaroid Clothing Line!
- 7 Ways to Show Support to Soldiers
- Father’s Day Gift Ideas: How to Shop for Your Dad
- The 5 Best Military Movies of All Time
- 3 U.S. Military War Heroes Who’ve Inspired Us
- How to Make Your Mom Feel Appreciated on Mother's Day
- Southern Cocktails Every Southerner Loves
- How to Prepare for Hunting Season
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cuba
- 4 Quotes That Will Inspire Your Adventurous Spirit
- The 3 Movies that Made Us Want to Explore the World
- The 3 Places Every True Fisherman Needs to Go
Posted by uwaretees on 1/9/2017 to Information
It's a journey that's been 40-years in the making! From the three women in our sister company print shop who’ve been there since 1977 to the corporate officers who maintain the close-knit atmosphere and vowed to keep their factory in the USA – our manufacturing facility truly is a little community filled with great people. We employ over 50 dedicated, hard working Americans. They’ve grown up with the company – it’s their family, and a way of life.