- Show Off Your Southern Pride with New Additions to our Southern Living Apparel Line
- Help Save the Environment with Our New National Wildlife Federation Clothing Line!
- Celebrate Your Originality With Our New Polaroid Clothing Line!
- 7 Ways to Show Support to Soldiers
- Father’s Day Gift Ideas: How to Shop for Your Dad
- The 5 Best Military Movies of All Time
- 3 U.S. Military War Heroes Who’ve Inspired Us
- How to Make Your Mom Feel Appreciated on Mother's Day
- Southern Cocktails Every Southerner Loves
- How to Prepare for Hunting Season
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cuba
- 4 Quotes That Will Inspire Your Adventurous Spirit
- The 3 Movies that Made Us Want to Explore the World
- The 3 Places Every True Fisherman Needs to Go
- 3 Signs You’re the Most Patriotic of Your Friends
- Top 4 Fishing Blogs to Help You Reel in Your Next Big Catch
- How to Stand Up on a Paddleboard -The Beginners Guide
- 5 Best Motorcycle Rides in the US
- The Best Fabrics to Wear in the Winter Months
- Where Do Uware Tees Really Come From?
The Fourth of July (AKA Independence Day) is one of the most patriotic days of the year.
It’s our chance to celebrate and give thanks to our independence and our freedom as a nation.
That same independence that we achieved a few centuries ago thanks to the men who signed the Declaration of Independence.
But here’s the thing - without all the heroic troops who’ve served our country, as well as those who continue to serve, we wouldn’t be able to enjoy the same freedoms and independence that we do today.
It’s thanks to them that we are (and will continue to be) a free nation.
And so you might be wondering…
“What can I do to show support to soldiers on Independence Day?”
Life is too short to play it safe, but every so often we forget this.
We opt for the safe route, in search of a sense of security. We take the normal job versus going for our dreams, we put off world travel for years so we can get that promotion, and we spend our time in a mode of wishing instead of doing.
In doing so, we chip away bit by bit at our adventurous spirit. And yet deep down, that same spirit yearns to be released back into the wild - to seize the day and explore the world.
Today, we’ll give you 4 quotes that will inspire your own adventurous spirit!